Your Step-By-Step Guide To Vacate Cleaning In Perth
If you want to secure your full bond money, then return the property in the same condition as it was at the start of your tenancy. You can alleviate the stress by hiring trained professionals for a dedicated vacate cleaning in Perth.
They come fully equipped with all the latest tools, quality products and an approved checklist to transform the dirty premises into a sparkling glory. If you want to keep things organised throughout the process, consider the following step-by-step guide to vacate cleaning:
4 Weeks Before the Final Rental Inspections
There is no denying that vacate cleaning needs a lot of planning and preparation ahead of time. So, it is good to begin the process at least a month before your final move out. Pay special attention to the following chores:
Get rid of pests and Inspects
You need to hire the best pest control service in Perth to eliminate insects and pests from your residential rental property.
Hire professional cleaners
It is good to research the best vacate cleaners in Perth and book them in advance. Early booking will save you money, and you can plan things accordingly.
Arrange Cleaning Tools
If you are doing it yourself, make sure you arrange all the necessary cleaning supplies, such as a vacuum cleaner, microfiber cloths, dusters, scrubbing tools, eco-friendly cleaning agents, a dusting mop, an old toothbrush, etc before getting into the process.
Create a Cleaning Checklist
Do not forget to prepare a complete end of lease cleaning checklist and mention all the chores that need to be finished before the final inspection.
Inspect and Repair the Damages:
Pipe leakages, broken light fittings, scratches on walls, etc need to be fixed as soon as possible.
A Week Before the Final Inspection
This phase is about executing your plans into action. It is good to inspect all your rooms and see how deeply you need to clean up your property. Make sure you target areas that tenant often overlook. So, make sure you clean the following areas:
- Clean the patio furniture
- Mow the Lawn
- Get rid of cobwebs and accumulated dust from the ceiling fans and walls using a long-handled broom or a dusting mop.
- Remove dust and dirt from your light fixtures and fittings
- Wash curtains and remove dust from the blinds
- Remove the exhaust fans from your bathrooms and a kitchen and clean them thoroughly.
- Air vents of ACs should be cleaned properly.
If you want to hire professional vacate cleaners in Perth, keep 7-point checklist in mind and choose the right company for the sake of your bond money.
1-2 Days Before the Final Inspection
Treating stubborn stains, mould, grime and grease from every inch of the premises is your next target. Make sure you check the dark and damp areas of your property. It is good to clean room by room according to the approved checklist to save time and energy.
You can start the process by cleaning your kitchens and bathrooms. Here is a complete kitchen cleaning checklist for sparkling results:
- Remove dust from all hard surfaces and walls
- Clean the oven, the racks, microwave and other appliances inside and out
- Empty all your drawers, shelves and cupboard and get rid of dust and stains using a microfiber cloth.
- Clean inside your dishwasher and racks.
- Remove food content from your fridge and clean every nook and cranny using white vinegar solution
- Wipe down countertops and stovetop
- Clean and disinfect a sink and faucets
- Clean the garbage disposal
- Mop the floor.
Bathroom and Laundry Cleaning Checklist
Make sure you spruce up all the areas of your bathroom and laundry room using safe and sound cleaning products:
- Clean the shower glass and the shower head
- Remove mould and tough stains from the grout
- Wipe your bathtub
- Clean the sink, faucets and benchtops
- Sparkle clean your mirrors
- Scrub and disinfect your toilet bowl
- Mop the floor
A Living Room and Bedroom Cleaning Checklist
According to vacate cleaners in Perth, it is good to start the cleaning process from the top of your property. Here is the list of tasks you need to carry out before the final inspection:
- Remove scuff marks from walls
- Wash windows inside and out if accessible
- Clean the blinds
- Clean the top of your cabinets and closets
- Vacuum your mattresses
- Remove accumulated dirt, dust, pet hair, pollens and allergens from your carpets and rugs using a vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment
- Sweep and mop the floor
You can follow a proper cleaning checklist to achieve sparkling outcomes when preparing your rental property for the final inspection.
The vacate cleaning in Perth is completely different from your regular house cleaning chores because your bond money is at stake. You should follow the step-by-step guide mentioned above in this article and impress your fussy landlord.