Some of the common germs that make household members fall sick repeatedly are staph, salmonella, E. coli, mould, and yeast, among others. Seeking the assistance of professional vacate cleaners in Perth to deep clean your property is a practical solution and helps you maintain optimum hygiene.
Additionally, sanitising your home regularly is necessary for preventing the accumulation of these microbes.
Here is a quick-cleaning guide to kill household germs. It has insights by expert cleaners offering vacate cleaning service in Perth and other sanitation solutions. Read on to know where household germs are found, what supplies you will need, and tips for removing illness-causing pathogens effectively and efficiently.
Where Are Household Germs Found?
Although germs are present on every surface in the house, high concentrations are found in commonly used places. Some of the dirtiest surfaces in your house are in the kitchen and bathroom. Here are is a list of some areas where illness-causing bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens are found.
- Sinks and washbasins
- Countertops and Floors
- Handles, knobs, switches, appliances, and other high-touch surfaces
- Beds, carpets, and upholstery
- Bathtub and toilet
What Will You Need To Remove The Germs?
Having the right products and tools are necessary to save time, energy, and efforts while cleaning and disinfecting household surfaces. Here are supplies professional vacate cleaners in Perth use to sanitise a variety of surfaces and objects deeply.
- An all-purpose cleaner
- A safe and versatile disinfectant
- Brushes, sponges, and scouring pads of different sizes
- Microfiber cleaning products like dusters, mops, wipes, and cloths
- Brooms and sweepers
- A vacuum cleaner with HEPA Filters
- A steam Cleaner with different attachments
Quick Tips for Sanitising Your Home
Cleaning and disinfecting are necessary activities which should be performed daily to keep your house germ-free. However, most people are time-pressed or lack the motivation to partake in lengthy cleaning activities. If you are among them, have a look at these useful tips to reduce your cleaning & disinfecting time and get optimum results.
- Create a kit with cleaning and disinfecting solutions in spray bottles, wipes, sponges, brushes, and other supplies. Making a kit will help you sanitise surfaces and get rid of germs at any time.
- Focus on one activity at a time and perform it around the house. For example, dust the entire house in one-go to avoid starting the activity anew in each room. Similarly, while vacuuming, wiping surfaces, cleaning, disinfecting, or mopping, perform these activities in the entire house to save time and energy.
- Always clean before disinfecting like professional vacate cleaners in Perth. Particles, debris, dust, and contaminants on surfaces can shield the illness-causing germs from disinfection. Thus make sure to clean any surface and object to remove the pollutants and then spray the disinfectant.
- Use steam cleaners to kill germs on any surface or object efficiently. Steam has a temperature of over 100 degree Celsius and kills bacteria, viruses, fungi, and other pathogens instantly upon contact.
- Sanitise carpets, upholstery, bed, curtains, and other things in your home using vacuum cleaners with HEPA filters. It will help to not only reduce the accumulation of germs but also to get rid of dust mites, pollen, dander, and other allergens.
- Make DIY disinfecting wipes with washable microfiber cloths. Buy a plastic tissue keeping container and in it stack the clothes. Saturate them with a safe and TGA-approved disinfecting solution suitable for killing bacteria, viruses, and fungi on different surfaces. Use the wipes when required and wash them before reusing.
- Clean and disinfect areas top to bottom to prevent recontamination of sanitised surfaces. Professional vacate cleaners in Perth use techniques like these to ensure the contaminants and pollutants fall downwards and cleaning time is reduced.
- Wash beddings, towels, covers, etc. at least once a week. Also, dip them in fabric disinfecting solution before drying.
- To prevent spreading of germs around the house, clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces and objects like knobs, handles, switches, remote controls, mobile phones, keyboards, laptops, countertops, tables, armrests, etc.
- Clean and disinfect sinks and washbasins daily before going to bed. Also, don’t leave dirty dishes in the sink overnight.
- Clean the toilet every few days and disinfect the surfaces daily to kill germs and prevent them from spreading.
Cleaning and disinfecting regularly is necessary to maintain the hygiene of your house and keep household members healthy. Besides seeking the assistance of professional cleaners who offer vacate cleaning in Perth and other cleaning solutions, sanitising your home using the tips mentioned above is vital.
Using this quick-cleaning guide for killing household germs will make cleaning and disinfecting easier and stress-free.