Understanding the difference between deep cleaning and regular cleaning is crucial for optimum removal of visible/invisible contaminants and killing of illness-causing germs. Both these activities need to be performed frequently to maintain the sanitation of a home.
Want to know what is the difference between deep cleaning and regular cleaning? Here are insights provided by experienced end of lease cleaners in Perth providing professional deep cleaning services to people who are at the end of their tenancies.
What is Regular Cleaning?
The everyday sanitation tasks that are performed to remove dust, dirt, food residues, grime and other debris are part of regular cleaning. Regular cleaning activities are done to keep visible and reachable areas free of contaminants and pathogens. Here is a list of tasks that are done to keep the house clean regularly.
- Dusting and wiping visible and reachable areas
- Vacuuming carpets and upholstery
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Washing dishes and laundry
- Decluttering and sprucing the house
- Keeping the bathroom and kitchen clean and disinfected
These tasks are done almost daily to keep the house in a welcoming state and maintain sanitation to a certain level. General cleaning tools and products are enough to perform these activities and maintain hygiene regularly.
However, there is a requirement to deep clean the house besides regular cleaning to make your home free of dust, dirt, grime, and germs accumulated over months or years.
What is Deep Cleaning?
Deeping cleaning is different than everyday sanitation as it involves tasks and activities of cleaning and disinfecting that need effort, time, and the right techniques & products. Deep cleaning services are usually offered by reputed cleaning companies in Perth and availed by people when they don’t have the resources, time, energy, or knowledge to purge their homes.
For example, tenants at the end of tenancies hire end of lease cleaners in Perth to deep clean the rented property to secure their bond money. If the property is not sanitised thoroughly, then the landlord can make deductions from the security deposit after the final inspection.
Deep cleaning services can be availed at any time, and most companies offer different types of solutions which can be affordable or expensive depending on the number of services in a package.
The different types of services provided for deep cleaning by professional cleaners in Perth for residential properties include end of lease cleaning, spring cleaning, etc. These services cover sanitation activities mentioned as follows.
- Vacuuming, shampooing or steam cleaning of carpets and upholstery
- Cleaning and disinfecting of the kitchen including the cabinets, tiles, countertops, sink, drain, oven, microwave, cooking range, floor, etc
- Clean windows, blinds, door/window frames, and patio area
- Remove built-up and kill germs from hard to reach surfaces and objects
- Cleaning and disinfecting of the entire bathroom including the toilet, bathtub, shower glass, mirrors, sink, drains, tiles, countertops, and the floor
- Removal of germs, dust, grime, and stains from common points of contacts such as switches, faucets, knobs, handles, railings, etc
According to the requirement, you can get services that need special equipment and expertise as well. Some examples of these services are pressure washing, steam cleaning, upholstery cleaning, wall washing, pest control, fumigation etc.
Why Hire Professional for Deep Cleaning Your Residence?
Cleaning your home daily is a good habit, but it is not sufficient to keep the property free of bacteria, viruses, mould, and accumulation of dust, grime, dirt, and built-ups. The need for deep cleaning your home can arise for a variety of reasons, and the most common is the end of tenancy sanitation for which end of lease cleaners in Perth can be hired.
These professionals offering end of lease cleaning services in Perth have the knowledge, experience, products, tools, and resources to provide excellent and desired results. Other reasons why people seek deep cleaning services include the following.
- For optimum hygiene and better indoor quality
- To keep family members healthy and to prevent them from falling sick repeatedly
- Getting a new property cleaned before moving in
- Preparing the home for selling and staging
- Prepare their homes for festivities and occasions
- For seasonal clean-up
Whatever the reason for hiring professional cleaners, anyone can avail deep cleaning services according to the financial condition and save a lot of time, energy, and physical effort. If your home needs purging or you are at the end of tenancy, you can hire end of lease cleaners in Perth or other experts to render the services.
The Bottom Line
Regular cleaning and deep cleaning are different activities that need to be performed to keep your home hygienic, maintained, and free of illness-causing germs. Regular cleaning can be managed with general sanitation products and tools.
However, to perform deep cleaning the right equipment, knowledge, and techniques are required which professionals like end of lease cleaners in Perth and other specialists have.