The Basic Rules of Tidying Room by Room
That is why people usually contact a reputed company that performs end of lease cleaning in Perth. They have experienced professionals who have the right knowledge and advanced tools and they stringently follow a checklist to ensure they don’t miss anything.
If you want to clean the house without any confusion, you need to prepare a detailed checklist of every area. Here are some basic rules of tidying room by room. Let’s have a look!
Basic Rules of Deep Cleaning Your Bathroom
A dirty bathroom can promote the growth of germs and bacterial infection diseases. Thus it is important to clean it regularly. Consider the following areas while cleaning the bathroom.
- Clean the ceiling and the walls of the bathroom: Over time, the ceiling and the wall corners can develop cobwebs. Thus, you need to use a long-handled broom to clean them.
- Wipe the windows, mirrors and light fixtures: Carefully clean the layer of dust that has made its way around the edges and into the corner. Use a microfiber duster to get rid of the dust. Then use vinegar on a damped cloth to wipe them clean.
- Scrub the toilet, sink, bathtub and showerhead: These things can get quickly dirty so you must clean them frequently. Although you can use a commercial cleaner to clean them, a household product like baking soda is a more environment-friendly option.
- Properly wash the glass shower door: Overtime soap scum and hard water marks settle down on the glass surface. To clean it, spray some warm vinegar on the surface of the glass door and leave it for some time. Then, sprinkle baking soda on the surface and scrub it. At last, wash it thoroughly.
- Clean your bath mats and shower curtains in the washing machine: Damp bath mats start to stink after a certain time so you need to dry them. Like shower glass, the curtain also accumulates soap scum and hard water stains. So, wash it in your washing machine.
- Disinfect the doorknobs, handles and the flush lever: The most neglected areas are the germiest places in your house. If you haven’t cleaned them in a while, make sure that you wipe them off using Disinfectants and sanitary products. People, who don’t have enough time to do the entire cleaning, usually hire professionals who offer end of lease cleaning in Perth.
Basic Rules to Clean Your Kitchen Thoroughly
A dirty kitchen not only looks bad but also allows the germ and bacteria to flourish. So, you must keep it clean and germ-free. To save time and effort, you can opt for end of lease cleaning in Perth. Otherwise, consider the following areas for cleaning.
- Clean the countertops: Move all the items from the counter, including the knife blocks and small appliances. Then clean the countertops with cleaning wipes to wipe off the entire surface thoroughly. Do not forget to clean the backsplashes.
- Disinfect the sink: Kitchen sinks are one of the dirtiest areas in the entire house. So, make sure that you give it a good scrub and use vinegar to disinfect the surface.
- Deep clean the oven: Apply a paste of baking soda and water on the entire interior surface and let it settle down overnight. Then take a damped cloth and wipe off the surface. Then spray vinegar and again wipe off with a clean cloth. It can be a little complicated, thus people opt for end of lease cleaning in Perth.
- Scrub the stovetop and vent area: This area is usually covered in greasy dust. To get rid of it, use mineral oil to clean the film. Then use warm water and dish soap to deep clean it.
- Defrost the freezer and clean the fridge: It is important to defrost the freezer from time to time to maintain its good performance. During this time, check the expiry date of all the food packs. Also, clean the front of your refrigerator and disinfect the door handle.
- Wipe down the cabinets: Take a damped piece of cloth and get rid of all the dust and dirt on the outside and inside of the cabinet doors. Also, clean the sides and top of the cabinets.
- Organise your pantry: Once you have cleaned everything, it is time to organise your pantry. Give it a good look and rearrange everything, separate all the spices and meal ingredients.
Basic Rules for Cleaning your Living Room Perfectly
When your guests visit your place, this is the room that they first see. So, you need to make sure that this room is perfectly clean and looks attractive.
- Clean your couches and chair: Remove the cushions and use your vacuum cleaner to clean the dust and dirt from the corners. Give special attention to the nooks and crannies.
- Deep clean your carpets: The best way to clean your expensive carpets is to go for an affordable end of lease cleaning in Perth. They know how to clean it perfectly without causing any damage to the surface. Use baking soda to remove bad odour from the carpets.
- Clean and polish the wooden furniture: Remove all the items from your wooden bookcase and coffee table, so that you can clean them properly. If you want to give it a natural polish, go for olive oil.
- Remove dust from the ceiling fan, light fixture and other spots: Things like the light fixtures, ceiling fan, baseboards, window treatments, etc. can accumulate dust pretty quickly. So, whenever you clean your room, make sure that you also clean these things.
- Dust the decorative items: Use a microfiber cloth to remove dust from your picture frames, knick-knacks and clocks. Depending on the total number of such items in your house, this task may take some time.
Basic Rules to Ensure Your Bedroom Is Free From Dust and Germs
This is the most important room for you because this is the place where you sleep or relax. So, this place should be perfectly clean. If you want to clean the room, consider the following areas.
- Clean the areas behind dressers and under the beds: These areas do not get cleaned regularly and thus, it is likely to collect dust and germs. Vacuum or mop the spots properly.
- Remove dust from ceiling fans, headboards and window treatments: Also ensure that you clean these areas properly. To clean the ceiling fan, use a pillow cover so that the dust does not spread all over the place.
- Flip the mattress: Rotate and flip the mattress and pillows to prevent the formation of grooves. To eliminate the bad smell from the mattress, sprinkle baking soda on it and leave it for some time. Then vacuum it properly.
- Wash bedsheets, pillow covers and other similar things: Dirty sheets and pillow covers can be very unhealthy as they accumulate germs and bacteria. To keep them clean, wash them once a week. Also clean the shams, bed skirts, and duvet covers.
It is not that difficult to clean your entire house if you know the basic rules of cleaning each room. The detailed information mentioned here will help you to accomplish your goal without any hassles. Deep cleaning of a house may take several days, so do not hurry. Always remember that deep cleaning is like a marathon, not a sprint.