DIY Vs. Professional End Of Lease Cleaning
End of lease cleaning is one of the most important moving-out task renters must perform. It is crucial to get their rental bond back. Most rental providers in Perth ask for a rental bond at the start of a tenancy. It is a security deposit which is up to four weeks of rent and a substantial amount to lose when you end of tenancy and plan to start another.
Therefore, you must keep and leave a rental property reasonably clean. Depending on various factors, you can either perform the task yourself or delegate to professional cleaners for vacate cleaning in Perth. Whatever you choose to do impacts your charges of getting a complete bond repayment.
Thus, here is a complete guide answering whether to perform DIY or Professional vacate cleaning. Additionally, you can learn more information. Have a look.
Should You Perform DIY End of Lease Cleaning or Hire Professionals?
Deciding whether you should do vacate cleaning in Perth yourself or take professional assistance is confusing. Making the right decision is necessary as it affects your chances of receiving your full bond money back. Therefore, while making the decision, consider the following things.
- Ask the rental provider if they or the previous tenants hired professional end of lease cleaners in Perth for the end of tenancy clean. If they did, you are obligated to do the same.
- If the professionals were hired for only cleaning the carpets, windows or any other specific fixtures, you must do the same and can perform the end of lease clean yourself.
- Hire professional cleaners if the rental property is heavily soiled and you cannot restore it to its original condition.
- If you have lived in the rental property for a short period and it is in good condition, you may get your bond back with DIY end of lease cleaning.
Is DIY Bond Cleaning an Option for You?
It is your duty as a tenant to maintain the property’s cleanliness and orderliness throughout your tenancy. The property must be returned at the end of a lease agreement in the same general condition it was in at the beginning of the tenancy. The landlord may use the bond money for cleaning costs if the property is not returned in the condition described in the initial condition report.
To avoid deductions from your bond, you have to perform vacate cleaning thoroughly. Supposedly, the property was not cleaned by the professional end of lease cleaners in Perth; then you can clean the property yourself at the end of the tenancy to save money.
Hiring Professional End of Lease Cleaners
Most renters engage end of lease cleaners because they want to improve the likelihood that the entire rental bond will be repaid. Bond cleaning unlike house cleaning is a laborious, physically demanding duty that calls for discipline and performance of duties within a set amount of time.
Rented properties are sanitized once they are empty by reputable end of lease cleaners in Perth, who then clean the entire rental using a checklist that has been approved by the REIWA. The following is a list of additional benefits of hiring professionals.
- Professionals have the expertise, equipment and skills to perform the challenging tasks of cleaning and disinfecting every surface and fixture in a property.
- They can clean your rental property within a few hours, whereas it can take you days
- Experts performing vacate cleaning in Perth usually offer bond back guarantees. During this period, you can get them to re-clean if the something was left needs to be redone
- You can hire professionals weeks ahead of moving out to prevent stressing about bond cleaning and complete other tasks without hassle
- Hiring professionals is economical because your chances of losing your bond are less, and you don’t have to invest in cleaning supplies and equipment to clean the rental property.
- Lastly, taking professional cleaners’ assistance is advantageous when besides the end of lease cleaning service, you need additional solutions like pest control, carpet cleaning, wall-washing, pressure washing, blinds cleaning, etc.
If you are moving out of a rental property, ensure you hire professional via a reputed and reliable company for vacate cleaning in Perth. Look for a one-stop destination that can provide all the services you need to get your bond back in full.
Move your belongings from the property before the professionals arrive because they will not clean unless the property is empty. Most reputed end of lease cleaners in Perth refuse to book jobs unless the tenants promise the real estate will be empty on the job date.
Choosing between DIY and professional vacate cleaning is challenging. However, you must make the right decision to avoid losing your bond money. Thus, use the insights shared in the guide above to make an informed choice and vacate your rental property without stress o hassle.